Senin, 24 Maret 2008

Server Penuh

hari ini dapet berita dari GainScope kalo NF pindah induk perusahaan.
langsung aja gw tanya ke CS nya,

Welcome to NorthFinance Live Assistance. Please wait for a NorthFinance representative to respond. You are next in the queue.
You are now chatting with 'NorthFinance Support Team'
NorthFinance Support Team: Hello, My name is Anthony.
NorthFinance Support Team: May I please have your name and North Finance Account Number?
you: hello, my name is Trian my acc. 27085
NorthFinance Support Team: How may I help you?
you: i just want to ask regarding news that i heard, that NF is changing to EURO ORIENT SECURITIES AND FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
you: is it true ? and what are the impact to all customer ?
NorthFinance Support Team: Due to the unexpected growth, our trading platform for both REAL and DEMO accounts reached its maximum capacity and the addition of new clients might jeopardize the performance of the platform itself. Therefore, we have decided not to accept new clients on our NF platform to avoid any possible inconvenience or system delays that might be caused and affect existing users. Currently, we are evaluating various options on how to upgrade our platform in order to be able to accept more clients in the near future.
NorthFinance Support Team: To ensure the bests interests of our existing clients and yours as a potential client, we decided to operate as a Master Introducer referring all new clients to FxPro for execution of their trades in Forex and CFDs. This is a European regulated broker with better terms and conditions. More information on FxPro can be found below or by visiting
NorthFinance Support Team: http://www.FxPro.com
NorthFinance Support Team: Existing clients can still enjoy all the benefits of using North Finance
you: so, it is the same company. but not automatically become fxpro member. right ? need to register again, right ?
NorthFinance Support Team: Due to the overwhelming success of North Finance, we have experience incredible growth, and to avoid reaching maximum capacity North Finance will not be accepting any new registrations directly on the North Finance platform
NorthFinance Support Team: It is not the same company, however North Finance does recommend FXPro for new clients
NorthFinance Support Team: North Finance will operate as a Master Introducer referring all new clients to FxPro
NorthFinance Support Team: You can create an FXPro account directly on their website if you wish Sir
NorthFinance Support Team: and you can also continue trading with your current North Finance account.
NorthFinance Support Team: FxPro does differ to North Finance, and FxPro is a European regulated broker with better terms and conditions.
NorthFinance Support Team: You do not automatically become a member of FxPro. You would need to register on the FxPro website
NorthFinance Support Team: You would also be able to withdraw your funds from your North Finance account to your FxPro account if you so wished.
NorthFinance Support Team: You can also to continue trading with your North Finance account as it is if you wish sir
you: oh ... i see. ok, thank you very much for the explanation. good bye.
NorthFinance Support Team: You're welcome
NorthFinance Support Team: Thank you for the chat, Bye for now!
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

Jadi ya begitu ... mungkin ada baiknya kali ya nyoba di fxpro.

4 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

good afternoon ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices as regards the shoes are about 330 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonim mengatakan...

good morning bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous model. The prices as regards the shoes were around 170 dollars on every page. But finally I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonim mengatakan...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that singular make. The prices seeking the boots were about 310 bucks on every site. But completely I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonim mengatakan...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 230 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?